Friday, September 3, 2010

Who Doesn't Love a Good Deal?

Confession... I love a good deal.  Ok, so that's not really a confession because who doesn't love a good deal?  The confession is where you sometimes find that good deal.  My recent good deal find is Big Lots.  Yes.  Big Lots.  I know it sounds crazy, but it's true.  And do you do know what I'm currently in love with from Big Lots?

image via here

Yes that's right.  Calgon lotion and body splash.  Forget your Bath and Body Works, forget your Body Shop.  This stuff rocks.  Crazy, right? I thought so too, until I smelled it.  Some of the scents smelled pretty awesome and they were selling lotion and body splash for $1.20 each so I thought I'd try it out.  I thought for sure that after an hour or two the scent would wear off.  Imagine my surprise when at the end of the day it was still with me!  So yeah, cheap and effective.  Just the way I like it! I know they sell Calgon probably at any drug store so go try it out.  Seriously, I'm not even kidding. 

In other news, a long weekend is upon us and God's honest truth, it is much needed.  I feel like I have been taken a beaten at work lately and the rest will be much appreciated!  It will be nice to not have to worry about work for three.whole.days.

So everyone have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your little break!

And because I see this on all kinds of blogs... this is not paid for by Calgon.  I'm just a crazy person who really likes it!

No comments: